Gain You Can Counts On

With the help of AMS products I’ve been able to achieve great results over the years. Since I started taking the 1-Andro/4-AD/Arom-X stack I have made nothing but gains to my overall muscle mass and density. The Body Mortar makes it much easier for me when dieting for bodybuilding show. Since I am married with three kids I was very pleased when the Nocturnabol showed up in the mail.

When I first started taking the AMS products I was 240lbs at 25% body fat. Since then I’ve dropped to 221lbs and measuring in at just under 5% body fat.

I have taken many supplements before and few seem to stay consistent with what they advertise. I’m glad to be using AMS as my supplement of choice.







No comments:

Recommended Link

Read Articles Here

Recommended Site (Please Support Our Brotherhood MEN sites)